The ICT Regional Intelligence Supervisor Seminar brings together all the RISs for a four day seminar meant to enhance understanding of the RIS's role and the importance of intelligence planning using the intel cycle. At the completion of this seminar, RISs will be confident, competent, inspiring, and adaptive leaders capable of accomplishing the role of Regional Intelligence Supervisor in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- Examine the RIS role and how it relates to thier region and DPS as a whole
- Examine the administrative duties of each RIS and the analysts they supervise
- Demonstrate their knowledge of analytical writing standards using the intel cycle
- Create leader dashboards using analytical data with Tableau
- Analyze the priority collection requirements and apply them to a regional collection plan
- Examine the structure of the CID Programs and how they relate to Regional CID operations
- Examine the Director's guidance for surge operations and review current surge operations in regions
- Examine the RIS role in Crisis Management
- Generate and Brief the Quarterly Collection Plan to support Regional INTSUM
No Ratings have been submitted for this course.
|Date||Time||Instructor||Location||Room Name||Room #|